Blacklist Ink is currently reviewing portfolios for guest artists as well as part and full time artists. Tattooing at Blacklist means that as artists, we know how important it is to give our clients the absolute best tattoo experience. Artists here make every attempt to attend tattoo seminars, conventions, and workshops to continue to grow as artists and professionals. Continuing to grow as tattoo artists means that we all want to genuinely fill our own potential. Tattooing here allows you to be exactly the type of artist you want to be. We want each of our artists to have success in growing their own clientele.
What we do:
- Produce high quality tattoos
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Respect the time of our clients and our other artists
- Participate in the downtown community
- Expand our knowledge of tattooing and our skills every chance we get
- Follow all state and industry regulations.
These are all things we're looking for in another team member here at Blacklist. If this sounds like you or the tattoo artist you want to be or have any questions about these positions email your portfolio to Wade Rogers at email@example.com!